Building on the success of their line of high performance LED lights, Dracast are making moves with a new Brand in a new product category. This is a sneak peek at the Spitfire by Avinair which we should see officially launched in early 2015.
The SPITFIRE by Avinair is a state-of-the-art HD Video Transmitter system offering Real Time Wireless HD with unprecedented range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Avinair SPITFIRE has a range of up to 2000 feet (600m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible <1ms latency glass-to-glass. Both the Transmitter and Receiver feature 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The SPITFIRE SDI system features 3G-SDI input (with loop-out) on the transmitter and dual 3G-SDI outputs on the receiver.
The SPITFIRE transmits Full HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.6oz/187g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
The Avinair SDI System is available at a base MSRP of US $6,999 for one transmitter and receiver pair. Additional receivers can be purchased for MSRP US$3,999 each. Battery plate, antenna, mounting, power cable, and case options are available as accessories.
- Maximum transmission distance 600m
- HDMI 1.3 spec and HDMI 1.4 3D supports
- HDMI and 3G SDI input and output
- Highest resolution 1080p 60, < 1 ms delay. No compression
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS-master audio formats
- AES-128 encryption with air interface HD video data stream
- Supports point to point, and point to multi point network topology
- Each RX is factory paired to a unique TX
- 5GHz ISM frequency band. Up to 10 user selected channels, with parallel WIFI operation
- Signal indicators for wireless network status, video status, and receiver RSSI
- Wide range power voltage input, adapted for most camera batteries
- Optional Sony F970 battery plate, convenient for field battery install and replacement
- Any input and output ports with ±8 kV ESD protection level (HBM, contact discharge)
- Industrial metal case for extra durability
For Info visit http://www.avinair.com