Finally! We’ve all been waiting and now the full specs of the Panasonic #GH5 have been release. Doug Guerra of B&H Photo Video sat down with Sean Robinson of Panasonic to get all the juicy details.
GH5 Core Features
- 20MP 4/3 MOS Sensor
- Internal 10-bit 422 4K recording at 400 Mbps, and HD up to 180fps
- 5 Axis Dual IS Image Stabilization
- Fully Weather-Sealed Magnesium Body
- Dual SD Cards Slots with dual card recording
- Full-size HDMI port for External recording up to 4K (for now)
- Shares the GH4 Battery
- Top Hot Shoe Mounted XLR audio I/O
- Greatly improved Auto Focus
- Much Better High ISO Image Capture
- 6k Anamorphic video
- No Recording Limit.
Look for this camera to ship in March or April of 2017.
For a more detailed look at this now camera, Check out the coverage over at NewsShooter.