The long awaited Fresnel Mount for the Aputure COB 120 LED lights has started shipping. This new lens attachment makes this already useful LED flood light a much more controllable light source. Jem Schofield of theC47 takes a close look at the fresnel attachment.
The Aputure COB 120 LED light has been a hot property ever since it was launched in early 2016. The Tungsten balanced COB 120T version was the first model released follow recently by Daylight, COB 120D version.
COB 120 Features
- Features CRI96+ and TLCI96+, excellent color reproduction. Integrates 324 powerful luminous chips, with Bowens Mount Reflector attached, provides firstname.lastname@example.orgM(1.64ft).
- Ultra Silent Fan, Noise Low to 18dB. Dual Cooling Mode, One Key Switching. COB 120D has a remarkably intelligent temperature control system. The fans rotation will be varied based on the correspondent ambient temperature. Furthermore, the fans will go to the maximum of rotation when you press the Auto/Force mode. This complex fan system is convenient for both improving the dissipation efficiency and light lifespan in complex shooting environment.
- Dual Power Supply via Power Adapter or V-Mount Battery(Not Included). 2.4G FSK wireless control within 100M, no blind angle.
- Unique Light-Control Separation Design allows people to control illumination on the COB120’s controller box no matter where it is mounted and greatly reduces the traditionally top-heavy weight of mounted fixtures.
- Featuring a Tough Aero-Aluminum body, the LS C120D is remarkably tough and durable. Portable and lightweight, weights similar to A Macbook Pro.
If you’re looking for more info about the Aputure COB 120 LED Lights, cinematographer Eric Naso has done a great review. Check it out.